- Turning DJI M210 into Air Pollutant Monitoring Robot
- Real time Monitoring air various polluting components. Such as PM2.5 PM10 PM1.0 03 NO2 CO SO2 VOCs Flammable and explosive etc.
- aerial Gas sampling
- Automatic planning inspection task.
- Real-time live broadcast in the control center.
- seamless integrate with DJI M210. Developed based on DJI enterprise platform.
The flammable and explosive gas detection adopts the principle of catalytic combustion. It can detect alkane gas such as hydrogen, methane and LP with 0~100% LEL level (actively filter alcoholic substance, no sensitivity), with high precision, durability and stability. Good, fast response, linear output features. The instrument has an absorbent, which has low cross-sensitivity to organic vapor, good resistance to silicon compounds, and is more suitable for harsh environments.
The detection of fine particles adopts the most advanced laser scattering principle, and the minimum resolution particle size is 0.3μm, which has the characteristics of good stability and high precision.
CO, NO2, O3, and SO2 adopt the four-electrode electrochemical principle. Compared with the conventional three-electrode instrument, the four electrodes have an auxiliary electrode for compensating the zero current, which makes it have better response time and anti-interference ability. The resolution to the PPB level.
The VOCs gas monitoring uses the principle of photoionization (PID), and the minimum detection value for isobutylene is ppb.